Doing a business is not only about having a great product/service and an income, but also requires permits and licenses from various government agencies in the Philippines.
JCL-BPO knows that business owners are busy with management and operation. Registering the business can require certain amount of time and effort. JCL-BPO team is experienced in this task which is why we offer our assistance in securing business permits and licenses to several government agencies.
JCL-BPO allows our clients to focus on their business performance and to save their valuable time and money. We begin working with the requirement for Accounting and Finance which includes:
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Local Government Units (LGU) – Barangay and Mayor’s Office.
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Social Security System (SSS)
- Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (Philhealth)
- Home Development Mutual Fund (Pag-ibig)
JCL-BPO Business Registration Service Includes
- Deliver client the registration forms and list of requirements to clients.
- Support client in filling-up registration forms and completing the requirements.
- Submit filled-up registration forms and other requirements to government agencies.
- Follow-up status of registration.
- Pick-up permits/licenses and delivers it to client.