- August 14, 2014
- Posted by: ryan_admin
- Category: blog
We have met several Philippine-based Clients who are completely out of sync with accounting; even their staffs are unfamiliar with the process. A lot of time is wasted sorting and figuring out what to do. This is why we are continuing our effort to provide a quality training that can aid both employers and employees with the key learning needed to successfully navigate finance and accounting field.
JCL-BPO is conducting a BASIC ACCOUNTING WORKSHOP FOR NON-ACCOUNTANTS on the 29th of August 2014 at Informatics Festival Mall. The seminar provides developmental training to individual business owner whose trade requires accounting and whose interest in accounting is beginning to gel. This will guide the participants into making informed decisions about what, when and how to do with recording efficiency.
- To gain an understanding of the basic accounting concepts, procedures and processes in a simple and practical way.
- To be able to learn actual applications of said concepts, procedures and processes through a series of workshops.
- To be able to appreciate and know the importance of the financial accounting reports and information for a better decision making.
- For participants to raise their own hands-on inquiries and have their questions answered on-the-spot by the expert speaker.
- Basic accounting
- Journalizing transactions
- Posting transactions
- Preparation of trial balance
- Basic Financial Statements and its preparation
Registration fee is Php3,500.00net of VAT inclusive of certificate of attendance, training materials, snacks, lunch, and overflowing coffee.
For reservation you may reach JCL-BPO Training Department and look for Erwin Ronio.
Tel Number: 63-2-856-56-65
Mobile Number: 63-906-4788373
Email Address: email@example.com
(We also provide customized training for specific company preferences and highlight particular topics as requested by the Attending Group.)
–(Image courtesy of nuttakit/FreeDigitalPhotos.net)